Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day Mani!

Happy St. Patty's Day everyone! I have a simple yet fun green mani for you today. I used a coat of Bettina Mojito with two coats of China Glaze He's Going In Circles (a green holo) over it. It was super hard to capture the holo so I blurred the picture a bit (blurred for your pleasure heh.). I then stamped with Red Angel 116 with the huge heart clover stamped in Wet N Wild Black Creme the dropped in green rhinestones to the middle of the clovers. I quite like this mani however it is not the one I am wearing for St. Patty's Day... more on that Monday :) Have a great day monkeys!

7 comments:

  1. i almost wore he's going in circles today too! I settled on Nubar Reclaim (cos I haven't worn it in a year!!!) but go the St Patty's Day holos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks really great with that background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful sparkle and the green rhinestones really tie it all together ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great! I did not pull my OMG, Kaleidoscopes or Nfu-Oh's (#66) in greens out to pick from. Totally forgot them as I try not to use the ones I only have 1 of in those 3.

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)